Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend...

Kelly and I went to a local park yesterday and walked around for awhile. There was a covered bridge that we walked to and we also walked down to a little lake and sat for awhile. Kelly and I love parks. We love exploring a little and we like sitting by a body of water and just talking and enjoying nature a bit.

There was also some woman there that was freaking out on her family for actually having fun. I even commented to Kelly "why bring your family here if you're going to get mad at them for having fun." Granted, they could have been misbehaving or whatever but I doubt it was bad enough to warrant just how bad she was completely freaking out on them.

Speaking of families, my wife and I ate at City BBQ on Friday night and there was this group of adults that were just letting their kids run around the place like little hooligans. I mean, completely, 100% just ignoring what their kids were doing. It's a restaurant not a fucking playground. Just because you've learned to ignore your kids doesn't mean every other damned person in the world has. And just because you're a bunch of self centered dickbags doesn't mean that it's okay to let your kids run around getting in the way of other customers and generally being annoyed. Okay... rant over there.

I ordered Kelly some equipment for her new bike for our anniversary and some of it arrived yesterday. She's really excited to get out there and bike now.

I've also started writing my other blog again. It's a blog where I started reading the Marvel Comics universe from the very beginning. I've been bad about keeping up with it over the years but I really enjoy it as a project. You can check it out here:

Mighty Marvel Reading Project

And in awesome news. Diablo III is 5/15/12. And my preorder has been in and waiting for that bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment