Friday, March 23, 2012

Down and Out...

My laptop started freaking out after the storms on Sunday and was mostly useless this week. So I missed posting yesterday as it would boot and then immediately blue screen on me. Oh the joys of computers. Got it fixed up though.

People are always impressed by my computer skills. I've fixed some really tough problems and people look on me as a computer genius over some of the problems I've fixed. Honestly, I'm good with computers but I'm no genius. I'm just smart enough to look up the problem on Google and then know enough to execute it on a computer. I've been told by IT people that I shouldn't say that because I'm giving away trade secrets.

Oh well, that's my secret at least.

1 comment:

  1. I'll remember this in case my laptop ever goes on the fritz.

    ReplyDelete