Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Night Walk.

It was a fairly nice evening so the wife and I took our little dog for a walk. We walked about 1.5 miles and our little dog still wanted to go longer.

But that's not really my point. I've come to see that walks are good for a marriage, well mine at least. We walked for 38 minutes and you're with each other, sharing an experience and you'll end up talking to each other due to the social experience of walking. I always come back from one of our walks and feel like we had a really good conversation. I also feel that our bond as a couple to be slightly stronger.

I decided to Google this and low and behold... an article!

Walking Together

You should try it some time. I really think it's some of the best quality time that I get with my wife.

2 comments: