Saturday, March 3, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Brad. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I work a white collar job downtown. I'm married, no kids. I own a house. I have a spoiled little dog with anti-social tendencies. I also have a rabbit that I bought off the clearance rack at a pet store.

I'm a WoW player. I own tons of video game systems. I love comic books, I read as much as possible. I'm a big sports fan. I love pro wrestling more than any adult should. I played D&D at one point in my life. I have tons of friends that I never see due to my lazy and anti-social tendencies.

Hello, I'm a geek and this is my life.

Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. You don't know this yet but I have Social Anxiety Disorder(Fully diagnosed) so that's why I don't get out more. meh. Cool to see you have a blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always welcome over btw. No pressure, just know my home is always open to you.

    ReplyDelete