Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Final Fantasyings...

Kelly and I took the dog for a walk. We logged 1.5 miles on a wonderful evening. This was really the perfect night. Good temperature, not too windy and no rain. Tomorrow I'm going to pull out the grill tomorrow and do some Jumbo Hebrew National hot dogs. The best hot dogs out there if you ask me. With some odds and ins out of the way, it's a list time. This time I'm going to list my favorite Final Fantasy games.

1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Final Fantasy IV
3. Final Fantasy X
4. Final Fantasy V
5. Final Fantasy IX
6. Final Fantasy VII
7. Final Fantasy III
8. Final Fantasy
9. Final Fantasy VIII
10. Final Fantasy XIII
11. Final Fantasy II

I have not played played Final Fantasy XII or XIV yet. I have played XI but I have a really hard time rating it against it's peers.

2 comments:

  1. I still love Final Fantasy but it's a little in the stone age compared to some of the other ones.

    ReplyDelete