Friday, September 21, 2012

Boo Berry

It's getting to be fall and you know what that means. No, it's not about leaves changing color or Halloween. We're talking about Boo Berry!


Boo Berry has become a seasonal cereal that pops up for the Halloween season, along with Frankenberry. Boo Berry is a unique choice in the cereal world for it's blueberry flavor. My wife and I both excitedly purchase a couple of boxes the first time it appears on the shelves. Where we live, you have to buy it on first sight because it tends to go quick.

It's kind of become my life goal to convert as many people as possible to Boo Berry. I successfully got my wife to love the cereal and I few friends here and there. My best friend Justin and I usually exchange excited texts the first time Boo Berry appears.

If you haven't tried it, go out and get some now. You owe it to yourself to try this rare and unique cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment