Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stabby kind of day...

I don't know if there was something in the air today but everyone around me was acting crazy and stupid today. I was ready to just randomly start stabbing people.

I was going to post a video of Roberto from Futurama saying he's "gotta practice his stabbing" but Youtube has failed me yet again.

It was a good day to get home and away from humanity. I try to not be a grouch or an ass, I just fail at it from time to time. Today was a prime example of that. I wasn't mean to anyone or anything like that, I was just content staying to myself and interacting as little as possible.

Thankfully, I got home without incident and despite it being a little chilly I got in a 3.1 mile walk. That brings my weekly total to 5.1 miles walked and 800 calories burned due to exercise. I'll hopefully get a 2 mile walk in tomorrow, take Thursday off and then hit the weekend hard. I think getting 11 or 12 miles in for the week is pretty doable from where I'm sitting right now. Hopefully I'll see some difference on the scale Saturday and creep into the 17 or 18 lb total range.

No comments:

Post a Comment