Thursday, August 8, 2013

Brief Update

I've been using the schedule feature quite heavily on this site. I'm not writing the blog chronologically anymore. I'm writing what interests me at any given moment and throwing that on the schedule where I think it should go. My goal at this very moment is to update the blog on an almost daily basis. Monday's will remain the day that I talk about my TTM autographs and Friday is going to become football day until the season is over. I haven't decided on any other features at this point. I may post Filsinger Games wrestling promotion on here but I haven't decided on that one way or the other. That's the scoop as of now. Look for basketball previews to start in September.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Schedule feature on Wordpress. They didn't have that on Xanga so I'm new to it, but it seems cool. It's nice that I can write when I want and not have to publish it right that instant and spread things out a bit.

    ReplyDelete