Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back at it...

Got back to the exercise this weekend. I walked 1.84 miles on Saturday and did 2.02 miles today. It felt good to get back out there after the cellulitis outbreak I had at the end of May.

I've also started writing again. I was listening to a lot of Gunsmoke on my Ipod and it kind of spawned a western setting story in my head. I've been writing a little bit here and there for it. I don't have much, yet but it seems to be going from my head to computer pretty easily. I haven't determined how long the story will be. I was thinking of doing it as a series of short stories and see if there's a novel there at the end. I'll just have to see how it develops over time.

Next week, Kelly and I are going to go watch cartoons at a local theater. I've been wanting to do this for years but we always forget. It'll be old Warner Brother cartoons on the big screen. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete