Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life decided to strike...

and I woke up with a swollen up face. It appears a spider decided to bite me on the ear while I was working in the den on Tuesday and my face responded by freaking out. The swelling started at my ear, went across my face, down my neck and into my shoulder and chest area.

With all of these things, you're presented with a choice... do you go to urgent care or the ER. Because if you choose incorrectly you just wasted a crap ton of money. We decided to go to the ER because it sounded like cellulitis which can get bad in a hurry. Several hours of answering the same questions 6,000,000,000 times and wanting to kick several nurses in the ass, I left full of steroids and a prescription for antibiotics.

That was my day, how is your's going?

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! What kind of spiders do you have in your basement? Hope you're doing better now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty typical spiders. You can have cellulitis as a complication to any kind of bite. I mean, I've probably been bitten by spiders dozens of times. This time my skin just decided to freak out about it.

    ReplyDelete