Friday, October 12, 2012

Games I Love Part 1: Introduction

This is going to be a new weekly article that I've decided to write. I've been playing games since the Atari 2600 so I think I can make numerous posts on the subject.

The point of these posts will be to explore games throughout the 80s and 90s mostly. These will be games that I loved, shaped my interests and were otherwise memorable to me. I've made the cutoff to be any games I played before the age of 20. Basically, anything post PSX era I'm going to count out of the discussion. I won't be going in chronological order or anything. I will be choosing games as I think of them and when I want to write about them. I will probably pick a day and stick to that day as much as I possibly can. The heavy focus of these posts are going to be NES and SNES games so keep that in mind.

Stay tuned for Part 2 which will feature Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES.

No comments:

Post a Comment